Action for ASD provide various types of support including:
- Access to specialist support and advice, including emotional and practical support for individuals and families.
- Guidance and specialist advice relating to educational provision and Special Needs.
- IMPACT Project – A social and leisure project for young people with Asperger Syndrome aged 8 – 19 years. The project also offers advice and support to young people, families and professionals.
- Family Play Sessions for members to relax and meet other families in a safe ASD environment.
- A comprehensive range of conferences and training seminars, offering parents, individuals and professionals an opportunity to learn from national and international speakers..
- Various family support sessions such as coffee mornings,training and speakers meetings.
- Short Break Respite Sessions for Children with Autism