- IMPACT Project – A social and leisure project for young
people aged 4 – 19 years. The project also offers advice and support to
young people, families and professionals. Fun and Play Sessions are held
throughout the week and all day on a Saturday during term time. These
sessions offer children a chance to play and meet other young people
whilst giving their parents a well-deserved break.
- Family Play Sessions – An opportunity for family members to relax
and meet other families in a safe ASD environment.
- Summer and Holiday Activity Programme for children and young people of all ages
(4-19 years) with a diagnosis of ASC. Activity sessions are held every day
during school holidays and we provide a wide range of fun, age appropriate
activities in a structured programme throughout the week.
- Guidance and advice on Autism and related fields.
- Parent Training Courses offering parents, individuals and
professionals an opportunity to learn about Autistic Spectrum Conditions
and related topics.
- Parent and Carer Support Group with guest speakers.
- A Resource Library including up to date and relevant books,
DVD’s and publications.
- Pre-Diagnosis Screening and Assessment and
Diagnostic Service for adults with
high functioning autism
- Drop In Sessions – A drop in session for adult with Asperger Syndrome to meet friends and
- Adult Support Groups – This is a support group which meets every week
and is a group for adults with a diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome.
- Transition Group - A group for young people with Asperger Syndrome aged 16 -19 years. This group is a social communication group for young people going through the transition into adulthood.
- Solution Focused Therapy – This offers in house therapy for adults with a diagnosis. Solution Focused Therapy (SFT), as its name suggests, focuses on solutions and is goal-oriented, rather than problem focused as many other therapies are.
- Counselling – Post Diagnosis and Specialist Counselling
- Referrals and Support for Social Care
Assessments and PIP forms.